Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

32 weeks...almost!

This week marks 9 weeks on bed rest and a week since I was discharged from the hospital! 4th of July was tough, it is so hard to be on the couch while everyone is at the river, beach or pool. I know next year we will have an almost 1 year old and will be able to do these things. :-).We did have a couple of friends over and BBQ'd, just kept it low key. So it was nice to have company and be able to eat some good bbq!

I am so lucky to have Tony through all of this, poor guy really has been through a lot as well! He has been so good to me, not that he isn't, these past few months. 

This past week I have been having some cramping and back pain but held off calling my doctor because I had an appointment today. Everything went ok today and I am back on the couch! I have gained a total of 21 pounds! I am so happy because 9 weeks of bed rest and eating whatever I want, 21 pounds is great!
My doctor asked about a shower and hinted at wanting it at my house. I told him it will be local, in Escondido and he said ok. As long as I am driven there, put in a chair and I sit I am allowed to go! Hopefully we make it another 3 weeks! 

Shower invites have gone out via email, you should of received them.  If you didn't please let me know! 

I appreciate those who have stopped by or called and emailed! I am hoping I go another 8 weeks but this is going to really get hard and is already starting too! Visitors are much appreciated!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment