Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

As if 13 weeks of bed rest isnt bad enough.......

I have now experienced this horrible pain. I am not whining or complaining this is REALLY,REALLY bad. I am experience something called Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD).


What the heck is this?!


During pregnancy or birth, about one in 35 women will experience intense pelvic pain and may find it difficult to walk, climb stairs, and other movements that involve the pelvic bones. This pain is a result of separation of the symphysis pubis which is a joint in the very front part of the pelvic bone structure. There is cartilage that fills the gap in the bones. During pregnancy, hormones such as relaxin soften this cartilage allowing the pelvic bones to be more flexible for delivery. Some women, however, have too much play in the pelvis causing a large gap between the bones. This makes the symphysis pubis area extremely sensitive to touch.



I have never experienced something like this. I can not get out of bed, walk to the bathroom, walk upstairs basically anything! It is the worst pain I have ever been in :-(.So I am going to the Doctor tomorrow morning to have him try and help me or figure something out.


On another note my shower is this weekend! My cousin and Aimee and Scott get here tomorrow! If you didnt get the invite via email PLEASE call me! It is a BBQ co-ed shower and we cant wait!!


We are getting our maternity pictures by the amazing Brandy Pellegrino of Pell Studios . They are not Boudoir pictures but she is amazing at that as well! I just hope I can walk into her studio!


We are getting SUPER excited to see Tre! I just want him here already!


Off to rest so I can get these pictures done!


Crysta







No comments:

Post a Comment