Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

HOME!!

I am home, I am glad, but I am nervous! I know I need to not worry but it is really hard not too. My cervix was stable and the doctor said I can discontinue all medications except for the progesterone. She said I could stay if I wanted too but I would do better at home. So here I am home on the couch!
My OB was there today, not on call but doing surgeries and he saw me twice. I love Scripps, the Physicians and Nursing Staff are amazing! I am going to miss the food though! LOL I got to choose whatever I wanted and ate pretty well there!
The nurses were so nice and made sure I got some rest and spread out the monitoring and administration of meds.
Tre looks so cute, and he is now head down!

Thank you to everyone who visited, sent texts, emails and phone calls! It is very much appreciated! I will be home if you want to stop by, visitors make the days go by!

Love,

Crysta, Tony and Tre

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you both are doing good. tell tre auntie said stay in there you arent ready yet dont be in a hurry tre.

    ReplyDelete