Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

3rd attempt to post!

Long story short, since its taken me 3 times to try and post this! I came into labor and delivery after calling my doctor. i apparently had been having contractions since Sunday nivht and by 6pm Monday they were 2-4 minutes apart! My ob just happened to be on call so  i was happy!  He did an FFn test ( here is the link). I had this done on June2 and it wasnegative, well now it is positive. Dr came in and said this is not good, although it may not mean i will deliver soon heneeds to be extra careful with me. So he admitted me until hopefully Thursday. I was started on terbutaline and  nifedipine for the contractions and then betamethasone for his lungs just in case i do deliver soon.
Well i have been up since  3 am now with contractions, my next dose of meds are due around now, 430am.  Tday we have an ultrasound to check my cervix and measure Tre's growth. They are also having us tour the NICU which we are nervous about but know we may end up there and this will prepare us.
Im scared and nervous, this is not how i expected a pregnancy to go. Hoping i go home on Thursday I will be on strict bed rest and will need help. I van have 3 visitors at a time, so if you want to visitnjust letbme know i dont mind!

8 comments:

  1. im on my xoom and it froze so sorry. If you wantbto visit let me know id love visitors!
    Thank you for all of your love and support we really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you Crysta.. Stay strong. What hospital are you at? Please continue to keep us posted :) Take Care.. Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY PRETTY GIRL. I WAS GOING TO COME SEE YOU WHEN I GOT OFF WORK TODAY. I LEAVE URGENT CARE AROUND 1230 OR SO. COOL? MY CELL IS 760-803-7327. DO YOU ALREADY HAVE VISITORS BOOKED. ARE YOU IN L AND D?? ROOM NUMBER? ALSO WHAT CAN I BRING YOU? DONT BE SHY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying lots for you and Tre! <3 lyndsey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Hope! I am at Scripps La jolla. Megan I am in room 231 yes come on down!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Crysta, hang in there. We're all thinking and praying for you. Keep Marisa in mind, it was hard, but she's perfect. I can imagine how hard it is for you to be laying around a hospital,I just spent 5 days there and was ready to go nuts and you're a much more active person than I am. Thank goodness for the technology we have available. I was reading a book a day on my Kindle.

    Mom said you're looking great.

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi teri! Thank you so much! It is hard but it is worth it to lay around! It was great to see everyone when they were here a few weeks ago!
    I have some homework to finish tonight then I will be reading my xoom, i downloaded Nook and the Kindle application. n
    Hope you are feeling ok.
    Crysta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hun, My heart is with you, your husband and baby Tre. My kiddo's were in the NICU for a month...we were UCSD, but I have to tell you...if you have to deliver, Tre will be in the best care ever... he will have everything he needs so that he can grow up to be a boy, play with dirt, pee everywhere in the bathroom, eat dirt...and all those other great things boys do...most of all give big hugs and kisses to his mom and dad...thinking of you all... Juli

    ReplyDelete